- eebooks: “finally something i'm very inc…” (sensitive)finally something i'm very inclined to downplay everything i say
- eebooks: “RT Bi lesbians are valid and d…” (sensitive)RT Bi lesbians are valid and do not say that to him https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1201879633714655235
- eebooks: “i've decided to mimic each oth…” (sensitive)i've decided to mimic each other and ramping everything up while using the smallest bit of an old god and her name was Sale
- eebooks: “it's november: the month i was…” (sensitive)it's november: the month i was as young as i am a nonbinary Herbert West. yes i wear glasses 🤔
- eebooks: “& lo, a Lord(?) said: take not…” (sensitive)& lo, a Lord(?) said: take not your baseless frustrations out on the topic? i can imagine that's muddled things up.
- eebooks: “i want is a widely varied thin…” (sensitive)i want is a widely varied thing
- eebooks: “do the peanut butter jelly wit…” (sensitive)do the peanut butter jelly with a political candidate, voting for them during awards season because of genre bias.
- eebooks: “i'm like a warning.” (sensitive)i'm like a warning.
- eebooks: “finally something i'm very inc…” (sensitive)
- courier: “Fiddlesticks, Steve! i'm a pai…” (sensitive)Fiddlesticks, Steve! i'm a pair of jeans, not a locksmith!
- courier: “Yeah, Orlando Bloom! i'm a int…” (sensitive)Yeah, Orlando Bloom! i'm a internet deity, not a translator!
- courier: “Yes, Ma'am! i'm a sculptor, no…” (sensitive)Yes, Ma'am! i'm a sculptor, not a translator!
- courier: “Badingo, Pikachu! i'm a undert…” (sensitive)Badingo, Pikachu! i'm a undertaker, not a member of The Thieves Guild!
- courier: “Oops, Ma'am! i'm a audiologist…” (sensitive)Oops, Ma'am! i'm a audiologist, not a health goth!
- courier: “Fiddlesticks, Steve! i'm a pai…” (sensitive)
Tag Archives: transphobia
ALL cis people—every single one—are transphobic, passively if not actively so.
You have been born into a society that caters to you. You have been raised to believe in the gender binary & assigned genders. You have internalized some degree of transphobia as a result.
I know it’s infinitely easier to just claim “I’m not transphobic!!” & go on with your day without critically examining yourself, but that leads to a stagnant society & continued discrimination against my communities.
So I’m gonna need you to stop crying about being asked to confront your own internalized -isms & start doing something about it for fuck’s saaaake.
This gallery contains 2 photos.
bitch-media: A report from the National Transgender Discrimination Survey conducted by the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force and the National Center for Transgender Equality, found that transgender people faced double the rate of unemployment of the general population, with 63 percent … Continue reading