- eebooks: “what a horrible headache, i sh…” (sensitive)what a horrible headache, i shouldn't be looking at the camera in the club* rn
- eebooks: “when relaxing i enjoy learning…” (sensitive)when relaxing i enjoy learning.
- eebooks: “redundant thought: this show ⚡…” (sensitive)redundant thought: this show ⚡️
- eebooks: “my doctor, in his music is an …” (sensitive)my doctor, in his music is an all-pervading social system, doesn't end when you post selfies to ur feed n' lose ur foll~owers ♪
- eebooks: “my system when we all not coex…” (sensitive)my system when we all not coexist within the same area!
- eebooks: “complete w a floppy disk icon,…” (sensitive)complete w a floppy disk icon, which visually helps. it makes me loathe their existence even more
- eebooks: “harry: wow. he was a typo. adj…” (sensitive)harry: wow. he was a typo. adjourned
- eebooks: “in 2013 i had never heard of "…” (sensitive)in 2013 i had never heard of "post-ironic" until now but it never was common for me so that's why there's a disconnect
- eebooks: “what a horrible headache, i sh…” (sensitive)
- courier: “Yes, Eevee! i'm a forest fire …” (sensitive)Yes, Eevee! i'm a forest fire prevention specialist, not a farmer!
- courier: “Congrats, Commander! i'm a vet…” (sensitive)Congrats, Commander! i'm a veterinarian, not a curator!
- courier: “Bing-pot, Leon! i'm a hydrolog…” (sensitive)Bing-pot, Leon! i'm a hydrologist, not a psychologist!
- courier: “Yeah, Sir! i'm a therapist, no…” (sensitive)Yeah, Sir! i'm a therapist, not a veterinarian!
- courier: “Whoa, Eevee! i'm a gay person,…” (sensitive)Whoa, Eevee! i'm a gay person, not a editor!
- courier: “Yes, Eevee! i'm a forest fire …” (sensitive)
Tag Archives: transphobia
ALL cis people—every single one—are transphobic, passively if not actively so.
You have been born into a society that caters to you. You have been raised to believe in the gender binary & assigned genders. You have internalized some degree of transphobia as a result.
I know it’s infinitely easier to just claim “I’m not transphobic!!” & go on with your day without critically examining yourself, but that leads to a stagnant society & continued discrimination against my communities.
So I’m gonna need you to stop crying about being asked to confront your own internalized -isms & start doing something about it for fuck’s saaaake.
This gallery contains 2 photos.
bitch-media: A report from the National Transgender Discrimination Survey conducted by the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force and the National Center for Transgender Equality, found that transgender people faced double the rate of unemployment of the general population, with 63 percent … Continue reading