An age slider is a system member whose age may change over the course of minutes, days, hours, or months, and who may progress forward or backward depending on circumstance, the person themself. This may be a result of shifting identity or shifting physicality within the inner world. Age sliding is the act of moving ages, while an age slider is a system member who does so or has done so in the past.Alter
An originally psychological term for a system member. It can be short for alternate personality, alternate, alter ego, or alternate identity, many DID systems use this term, and it was once thought of as implying that system members were somehow ‘cardboard cutout’ in comparison to the host or core. As of recently it has become markedly more popular in denoting the same use as ‘system member’. Psychological alternates to this term are: personality, parts, aspects, fragments (easily confused with the type of system member by the same name). See also: headmate, skullbuddy, system member, other, collectivemate, systemmate.
- eebooks: “finally something i'm very inc…” (sensitive)finally something i'm very inclined to downplay everything i say
- eebooks: “RT Bi lesbians are valid and d…” (sensitive)RT Bi lesbians are valid and do not say that to him https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1201879633714655235
- eebooks: “i've decided to mimic each oth…” (sensitive)i've decided to mimic each other and ramping everything up while using the smallest bit of an old god and her name was Sale
- eebooks: “it's november: the month i was…” (sensitive)it's november: the month i was as young as i am a nonbinary Herbert West. yes i wear glasses 🤔
- eebooks: “& lo, a Lord(?) said: take not…” (sensitive)& lo, a Lord(?) said: take not your baseless frustrations out on the topic? i can imagine that's muddled things up.
- eebooks: “i want is a widely varied thin…” (sensitive)i want is a widely varied thing
- eebooks: “do the peanut butter jelly wit…” (sensitive)do the peanut butter jelly with a political candidate, voting for them during awards season because of genre bias.
- eebooks: “i'm like a warning.” (sensitive)i'm like a warning.
- eebooks: “finally something i'm very inc…” (sensitive)
- courier: “Fiddlesticks, Steve! i'm a pai…” (sensitive)Fiddlesticks, Steve! i'm a pair of jeans, not a locksmith!
- courier: “Yeah, Orlando Bloom! i'm a int…” (sensitive)Yeah, Orlando Bloom! i'm a internet deity, not a translator!
- courier: “Yes, Ma'am! i'm a sculptor, no…” (sensitive)Yes, Ma'am! i'm a sculptor, not a translator!
- courier: “Badingo, Pikachu! i'm a undert…” (sensitive)Badingo, Pikachu! i'm a undertaker, not a member of The Thieves Guild!
- courier: “Oops, Ma'am! i'm a audiologist…” (sensitive)Oops, Ma'am! i'm a audiologist, not a health goth!
- courier: “Fiddlesticks, Steve! i'm a pai…” (sensitive)