- eebooks: “I'm still voting for Bernie, I…” (sensitive)I'm still voting for Bernie, I just realized I'm transgender, so I'm not a fan of ppl having familiar icons
- eebooks: “RT non-binary folks are allowe…” (sensitive)RT non-binary folks are allowed to have gone on for 3 more posts. i have a thousand thoughts go through my head but didn't translate
- eebooks: “btw if any anti-trans 'trans e…” (sensitive)btw if any anti-trans 'trans exclusive radical fanatics'
- eebooks: “🧠: i just created” (sensitive)🧠: i just created
- eebooks: “i never considered my old old …” (sensitive)i never considered my old old android. hmn...🤔🤔🤔🤔)
- eebooks: “yeah! i feel too much” (sensitive)yeah! i feel too much
- eebooks: “*goes to add 3OH!3 to the show…” (sensitive)*goes to add 3OH!3 to the show 😄
- eebooks: “i need to go back to sleep.” (sensitive)i need to go back to sleep.
- eebooks: “I'm still voting for Bernie, I…” (sensitive)
- courier: “Rats, Spider-Man! i'm a crossi…” (sensitive)Rats, Spider-Man! i'm a crossing guard, not a pair of shorts!
- courier: “Fiddlesticks, Mx! i'm a veteri…” (sensitive)Fiddlesticks, Mx! i'm a veterinarian, not a forest fire prevention specialist!
- courier: “Aw yea, Sir! i'm a bartender, …” (sensitive)Aw yea, Sir! i'm a bartender, not a butcher!
- courier: “Thanks, Orlando Bloom! i'm a e…” (sensitive)Thanks, Orlando Bloom! i'm a epidemiologist, not a therapist!
- courier: “Alas, Ma'am! i'm a furry, not …” (sensitive)Alas, Ma'am! i'm a furry, not a accountant!
- courier: “Rats, Spider-Man! i'm a crossi…” (sensitive)
Tag Archives: abuse
Abusive Expectations – Makes impossible demands, requires constant attention, and constantly criticizes.
Aggressing – Name calling, accusing, blames, threatens or gives orders, and often disguised as a judgmental “I know best” or “helping” attitude.
Constant Chaos – Deliberately starts arguments with you or others. May treat you well in front of others, but changes when you’re alone.
Rejecting – Refusing to acknowledge a person’s value, worth or presence. Communicating that he or she is useless or inferior or devaluing his or her thoughts and feelings.
Denying – Denies personal needs (especially when need is greatest) with the intent of causing hurt or as punishment. Uses silent treatment as punishment. Denies certain events happened or things that were said. Denies your perceptions, memory and sanity by disallowing any viewpoints other than their own which causes self-doubt, confusion, and loss of self-esteem.
Degrading – Any behavior that diminishes the identity, worth or dignity of the person such as: name-calling, mocking, teasing, insulting, ridiculing,
Emotional Blackmail – Uses guilt, compassion, or fear to get what he or she wants.
Terrorizing – Inducing intense fear or terror in a person, by threats or coercion.
Invalidation – Attempts to distort your perception of the world by refusing to acknowledge your personal reality. Says that your emotions and perceptions aren’t real and shouldn’t be trusted.
Isolating – Reducing or restricting freedom and normal contact with others.
Corrupting – Convincing a person to accept and engage in illegal activities.
Exploiting – Using a person for advantage or profit.
Minimizing – A less extreme form of denial that trivializes something you’ve expressed as unimportant or inconsequential.
Unpredictable Responses – Gets angry and upset in a situation that would normally not warrant a response. You walk around on eggshells to avoid any unnecessary drama over innocent comments you make. Drastic mood swings and outbursts.
Gaslighting -A form of psychological abuse involving the manipulation of situations or events that cause a person to be confused or to doubt his perceptions and memories. Gaslighting causes victims to constantly second-guess themselves and wonder if they’re losing their minds.