LGBTQ* Biographies, Autobiographies, and Memoirs You Should Know
(A Few Of) The Personal Stories of the Trans* Community
1. The First Man-Made Man: The Story of Two Sex Changes, One Love Affair, and a Twentieth-Century Medical Revolutionby Pagan Kennedy
2. A Strange Sort of Being: The Transgender Life of Lucy Ann/ Joseph Israel Lobdell, 1820-1912 by Bambi L. Lobdell
3. Suits Me: The Double Life of Billy Tipton by Diane Wood Middlebrook
4. Nina Here Nor There by Nick Krieger
5. Becoming a Visible Man by Jamison Green
6. Second Son: Transitioning Toward My Destiny, Love, and Life by Ryan Sallans
7. Christine Jorgensen: A Personal Autobiography by Christine Jorgensen
8. A Queer and Pleasant Danger: The true story of a nice Jewish boy who joins the Church of Scientology and leaves twelve years later to become the lovely lady she is todayby Kate Bornstein
9. She’s Not There by Jennifer Finney Boylan
10. Transition: The Story of How I Became A Man by Chaz Bono
- eebooks: “finally something i'm very inc…” (sensitive)finally something i'm very inclined to downplay everything i say
- eebooks: “RT Bi lesbians are valid and d…” (sensitive)RT Bi lesbians are valid and do not say that to him https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1201879633714655235
- eebooks: “i've decided to mimic each oth…” (sensitive)i've decided to mimic each other and ramping everything up while using the smallest bit of an old god and her name was Sale
- eebooks: “it's november: the month i was…” (sensitive)it's november: the month i was as young as i am a nonbinary Herbert West. yes i wear glasses 🤔
- eebooks: “& lo, a Lord(?) said: take not…” (sensitive)& lo, a Lord(?) said: take not your baseless frustrations out on the topic? i can imagine that's muddled things up.
- eebooks: “i want is a widely varied thin…” (sensitive)i want is a widely varied thing
- eebooks: “do the peanut butter jelly wit…” (sensitive)do the peanut butter jelly with a political candidate, voting for them during awards season because of genre bias.
- eebooks: “i'm like a warning.” (sensitive)i'm like a warning.
- eebooks: “finally something i'm very inc…” (sensitive)
- courier: “Yo, Pikachu! i'm a composer, n…” (sensitive)Yo, Pikachu! i'm a composer, not a member of The Thieves Guild!
- courier: “Fiddlesticks, Leon! i'm a pain…” (sensitive)Fiddlesticks, Leon! i'm a painter, not a singer!
- courier: “Whoa, Mx! i'm a curator, not a…” (sensitive)Whoa, Mx! i'm a curator, not a butcher!
- courier: “Bazinga, Barry! i'm a pair of …” (sensitive)Bazinga, Barry! i'm a pair of shorts, not a mathematician!
- courier: “No, Barry! i'm a middle school…” (sensitive)No, Barry! i'm a middle school teacher, not a graphic designer!
- courier: “Yo, Pikachu! i'm a composer, n…” (sensitive)